Ask us for a tailor-made workshop
We run workshops for lecturers, deans and program coordinators to take them through the toolkit of Economy Studies.
Learning outcomes of past workshops have been:
- Discuss how the economy is changing and what this means for economics programs
- Work hands-on with the Building Blocks to create new courses or update existing courses
- Find new teaching materials for your area of teaching
- Redesign economics courses within a business or public administration program
- Learn about the worldwide Rethinking Economics student movement: what and why?
- Create new courses from scratch during
- Get started with the tools offered in our book, including a plan for the weeks that follows
We offer different packages, usually tailor-made. Depending on your needs, this can include a review of your current curriculum, a deeper dive after the workshop with interested lecturers, or other elements.
Workshops can be online or in-person, depending on your location and availability of our trainers.
Contact us to discuss options and pricing (partly depending on the financial resources of your organisation).