Ask us for a tailor-made workshop
We run workshops for student groups and educators to take them through the toolkit of Economy Studies.
For students groups, learning outcomes of past workshops have been:
- Finding alternative teaching material for your courses
- Learning how to effectively discuss curriculum change with your professors
- Conducting a review of your current curriculum
- Designing your dream economics course
- Key arguments surrounding pluralism, real-world teaching and values in economics
- Using Economy Studies for a book club
Workshops can be either online or in-person, depending on available funding for travel.
Contact us to discuss a potential workshop.